Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bridesmaid Make up (Gold Olive Green Smokey)

WOOO I had a long day I went to bed at 2:30am designing a flyer, woke up at 8:30am.. did two of my friend's make up for a wedding, went to see a movie then came home and did two more of my friends make up for a 80's party. Anyway, I was exhausted! lol.

I hope you guys like what I did. The color Coutour by Heavenly Naturals is GORGEOUS and perfectly matched their bridesmaid dresses. I loveee it. Anyway.. Please let me know your thoughts!!


What I Used:
Face:
Monistat Primer (kept them matte all day)
Motives Cosmetics Liquid Powder mineral foundation w/ spf15 "Vanilla Cream" (all over face)
Motives Cosmetics Liquid Powder mineral foundation w/ spf15 "Linen" (Undereye)
Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer in "Medium" (Under eye & minor skin issues)
Motives Cosmics Dual Perfection Powder in "natural rose" (all over face)

Eyes:
Motives Cosmetics Creme Eyeshadow in "Gold Dust"
Prestige Cosmetics "Glisten" (Tear ducts & to middle of lid & brow highlight)
NYX Eyeshadow in "Olive Green" (outer corner and blended in the middle with glisten & lower lashline outer corner)
MAC Eyeshadow in "Mulch" (Crease under old gold)
MAC pigment in "Old Gold" (Crease area)
Heavenly Naturals in "Coutour" (lid & middle of lower lashline)
Heavenly Naturals in "Souful" (lower lashline in the tear duts)

Eyeliners:
Prestige Cosmetics liner in "Sage" (top lid liner)
Motives Cosmetics liner in "Coffee" (waterline & lower lashline)

Cheeks:
Revlon Creme Blush in "Precious Coral"
Revlon Blush in "Everything's Rosy"
Bare Essentials "Clear Radiance Powder" (cheek highlight)

Lips:
Motives Cosmetics lip liner in "Tender"
Motives Cosmetics lipstick in "Nude"
Motives Cosmetics lipgloss in "Candlelight"

Setting Spray:
Motives 10 years younger make up setting spray




To Shop for Motives Cosmetics Contact Thao's webpage at: www.marketamerica.com/tmqmarketing

No comments:

Post a Comment