Monday, November 30, 2009

RED, GOLD & EVERGREEN (Christmas Inspired)



I asked people on twitter what I should do today since I was kinda stumped on what to do next. So thank you girls & guys who helped me come up with the colors I used today. So I decided to do a Christmas inspired highly pigmented look. I hope you like, what I came up with.. please let me know your comments! :D

Eyes:
Heavenly Naturals eye primer
Bitchslap Cosmetics HD loose paint in "Fuck You Bitch" (AWESOME GOLD on lid)
Bitchslap Cosmetics paint wheel in "Crazy Bitch" (Red- crease blended into brow highlight)
Bitchslap Cosmetics paint wheel in "Crazy Bitch" (Light Beige- brow highlight)
Calypso Minerals matte pigment in "Velvet” (placed over Bitch Slap Red)
Prestige Minerals shimmering trios "Emerald" (lower lashline)
Prestige eyeliner in "Marble" (waterline)
NYC liquid liner (top lid)

Blush:
Prestige Blushes in "Raffia" & "Sahara"

Lips:
Revlon lip gloss in "Gold Bling"
Revlon lip gloss in "Toast to Shine"

To purchase products please visit:
http://bitchslap-cosmetics.com/
http://www.calypsomineralbeauty.net/



No comments:

Post a Comment