Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Tutorial feat. Momma G!! (Recreation)





Momma G aka Angeec03 from Youtube asked the other day if she could do a tutorial based on a look I did recently for a Christmas inspired look. Her looks are always amazing, and her blending is awesome!

I was so honored to have her do it, since I've been her fan & subscriber since she started doing Youtube tutorials. She is talented and has a beautiful family. I love her more for showing that side of her as well, and she keeps it honest which is thumbs up for me! I also like the fact she uses all types of products, and not just sticks to higher end items. I suggest you check her out if you didn't, she is also a Bay Area native just like me!


Please check out the video below and let me know your comments!






To subscribe to her youtube channel go here: http://www.youtube.com/user/angeec03
To see her tweets go here: http://twitter.com/angeec03



The look she got inspiration from:To see what I used go here: Christmas Inspired Look

No comments:

Post a Comment