Thursday, December 3, 2009

FAST GREEN (Christmas Tree GREEN)

Excuse the hair, and the face. I came right out the shower and didn't bother. We were in a hurry to go to the store to pick up items for dinner. I literally did this eyeshadow look in 5 minutes! I have been loving my Urban Decay Book of Shadows II. It really was worth its $48. I really do love this palette and use it often. I also wanted to use my MAC "Swimming" as well. I have two of them (buying another by accident lol) but glad I did because it came out sooo beautiful and pigmented. This look is super easy, and not so fancy... but a nice look for something quick ;D


Eyes:
Heavenly Naturals eye primer

MAC eyeshadow in "Swimming" (tear ducts, lid to middle & mirrored on lower lashline)

NYX eyeshadow single in "Algae" (middle of lid to crease & mirrored on lower lashline)

Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Misdemeanor" (to darken crease & mirrored on lower lashline)

Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Perversion" (outer v to darken)

NYX eyeshadow single in "Nude" (brow highlight)

Prestige eyeliner in "Marble" (waterline)

Blush:
Motives blush in "Porcelain Doll"

Lips:
Motives lip liner in "Nude"
Sally Hansen lip lacquer in "Ginger #20"

To Shop for Motives Cosmetics Contact Thao's webpage at: www.marketamerica.com/tmqmarketing


No comments:

Post a Comment