Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Heavenly Naturals (Tulips inspired)


The other day Tulio, my mom and I were having dinner while watching a program on kteh. It was a beautiful documentary on Tulips. I know it sounds weird, but the history of the Tulip is quite remarkable. Anyway, during the show they showed various beautiful Tulips, and one was Lavender, Purples, and a deep plum color. Tulio said I had to try it out. I went straight to my Heavenly Naturals and this is what I came up with! I hope you like!

Eyes:
Heavenly Naturals eye primer
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "Adoration" (lid)

Heavenly Naturals pigment in "Loyalty" (Crease & applied over Wine eyeliner on lid)

Heavenly Naturals pigment in "Enchantress"
(to darken crease & lower lashline)
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "Demure" (brow highlight)
Leishi pigment in "white/purple duo tone" (tear ducts)
Jane liner in "Wine" (lid)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in "Lust" (waterline)


Cheeks:

Heavenly Naturals blush in "Blushin' 10"

Lips:
NYX lipstick in "Thalia"

Sally Hansen lip lacquer in "Orchid"




To purchase Heavenly Naturals please visit:
http://www.heavenlynaturalbeauty.com/
or
http://www.etsy.com/shop/HeavenlyNaturals

No comments:

Post a Comment