Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday Great Values (Ulta Savings!)


Check out the coupons and great values below!! All banners are clickable to site.

There are some great things on sale, free samples, and tons of savings at Ulta stores or Ulta.com. I love shopping from Ulta because they always having free items with your purchase. From drugstore to higher end make up companies, you are always getting a deal. I go to get my Revlon Colorstay there because, they always have "Revlon buy 1 get 1 free" sales. I love that, because I tend to buy my brushes at the same time. Revlon brushes are a great product as well!! I use them more than my MAC brushes!

I hope you can use this info to find some nice affordable items for your favorite make up lover. I'm sure you'll find something you love! <3

Anyway, I just wanted to pass on this info to you guys! Let me know what you are getting for the holidays!



To check out the great values visit here!


To shop Make up gifts visit here!

No comments:

Post a Comment