Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ohuneymama from Twitter (Exposed Organics)


As in my previous entry I noted both of my girlfriends @queenbchronicle and pictured here @ohuneymama came to my house on Saturday. I was so lucky to have two such willing participants! lmao.. Anyway, I love how this came out. I can't get over how beautiful Serayge really is. My girl looked beautiful and her eyeshadow was poppin! I paired with some browns & golds and this is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy!

What I Used:
Eyes-
Heavenly Naturals eye primer

Exposed Organics in "Angel" (mixed w/ Serayge tear ducts & mirrored on lower lashline)
Exposed Organics in "Serayge" (middle of lid, foiled with Nectar)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Jinx" (corner of lid next to Serayge)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in "YDK" (crease)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Mushroom" (Outer corner to darken crease & outer corner lower lashline)
NYC liquid liner in "Black (lid)
Urban Decay 24-7 liner in "Zero" (waterline & lower lashline to smudge out)

cheeks-
MAC blush in "Eversun"


lips-

Sally Hansen lip lacquer in "Ginger 20"
Motives lip pencil in "Tender"



To purchase Exposed Organics please visit: http://www.exposedorganics.com/

To subscribe to her twitter at:
Exposedorganics

Subscribe to Queenbchronicle via twitter here: @ohuneymama

No comments:

Post a Comment