Tuesday, December 8, 2009

QueenBChronicles (Exposed Organics)


Here is my girl aka @queenbchronicle on twitter. My friend other friend @ohuneymama and @queenbchronicle came to my house on Saturday to just hang out and discuss some upcoming things for the holidays.

I said to them "hey.. I got new make-up.. Can I try it on ya?" lmao they both were down! I always like doing make-up on others and so glad they were up for it. I wanted to use Marci a gorgeous bright orange & also foil it with the "Nectar"
. I think this is a beautiful fall look, and my friend looks amazing! Please let me know your thoughts!

What I Used:
Eyes-
Heavenly Naturals eye primer

Exposed Organics in "Angel" (tear ducts & mirrored on lower lashline)
Exposed Organics in "Marci" (middle of lid, foiled with Nectar)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in "YDK" (crease)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Mushroom" (Outer corner to darken crease & outer corner lower lashline)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Twiced Baked" (over Mushroom only in outer corner)
NYX eyeshadow in "White" (brow highlight)
LA COLORS in "Brown" (lid)
Urban Decay 24-7 liner in "Bourbon" (waterline & lower lashline to smudge out)

cheeks-
MAC blush in "Eversun"


lips-

Exposed Organics pigment in "Marci" (damp w/ Nectar)
MAC Dazzleglass in "Ms. Dynamite"




To purchase Exposed Organics please visit: http://www.exposedorganics.com/

To subscribe to her twitter at:
Exposedorganics

Subscribe to Queenbchronicle via twitter here: Queenbchronicle
or please visit her website here: Queenbchronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment