Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green Gold for St. Patrick's Day



HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!


I hope everyone has a nice holiday, and remembers to be safe! It's almost the weekend and hope everyone has a little bit of somethin' green to celebrate ;D

I promised to post another look, and at 4am I did this look. LOL Not bad for 4am I might say. Of course the pictures could have been better (in a rut) but I decided to pull myself out of it, and just have fun.

I hope you like what I came up with. I wanted to incorporate a lil gold action into the look, but you can barely see the flecks because of my camera. Sorry :( But the HN color really is gorgeous.

Anyway, Hope you remember to wear green today! :D

What I used:

Eyes:

Mehron Palette "Pastel" (green from palette applied all over lid blended into crease & lower lashline)
Luminous Cosmetics pigment in "Green Apple" (Middle of lid & mirrored on lower lash line)
Prestige skin loving minerals "Emerald" (Dark Green color, crease blended into brow highlight & corner of outer lower lashline)
MAC cosmetics eyeshadow in "Swimming" (Blended over Emerald in crease, to make a little lighter)
Luminous Cosmetics pigment in "Sunshine" (Tear Ducts)
Heavenly Natural pigment in "Pot o Gold" (Patted on top of Sunshine)
NARS eyeshadow in "Kilimanjaro I" (Brow highlight)
Urban Decay liner in "Covet" (Waterline)

Blush:
Revlon creme blush in "Precious Coral"

Lips:
L'oreal Color Riche "Soft Brown" lip gloss


No comments:

Post a Comment