Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Green Look option for St. Patricks Day

I wish I had better pictures, but I wasn't really feelin' the camera if you know what I'm sayin' lol. I guess I've had better days, but hmph.. whadda gonna do?

I'll be posting another green look for St. Patty's. I had a whole bunch planned, but then I got a rush of work in so it was cut short. :( Anyway, I hope you like.. I'm sure there are 65465651 million St. Patty's looks kinda like this .. but hey.. I gotta try right? :)

I hope you all have a great week!

What I used:

Eyes:
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "Panic" (Middle of lid & mirrored on lower lash line)
Sigma Eyeshadow in "Indian Girl" (Crease blended into brow highlight & corner of outer lower lashline)
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "Lovely Lady" (Tear Ducts)
Heavenly Naturals pigment in "Naked" (Brow highlight)
Urban Decay liner in "Lust" (Waterline)

Blush:
Heavenly Naturals blush in "Blushin' 10"

Lips:
Miliani Two Perfect "Pretty Pair" #801


No comments:

Post a Comment