Friday, April 23, 2010

ANTM Top 50, Shoelicious Pick, and Fudge minus the pudge


AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL: DOWN TO 50
And then there were 50. You saw the lines that wrapped around the malls for this year's tryouts for America's Next Top Model. Well the choices are finally being narrowed down, and there are now only 50 girls left to vote for! Hundreds and hundreds of girls auditioned, so the experts and YOU have skinnied down the girls, I mean choices.. (no pun intended) Ok maybe a little pun.

To Vote for your favorite Top Model click HERE

Now, I am by NO means an expert nor was I a judge of any kind during this year's audition, but I can pick out a pretty girl when I see one, and I think I have narrowed it down to my Top personal five picks. One of the girls, I actually interviewed the day of the tryouts, had already been waiting in line for 3 hours!!! (#3 on the page) I hope she can go all the way and make her wait worth the while! Ok without any further ado here are my TOP 5.

My absolute #1 pick--she is gorgeous

This girl has such a cute look AND that smile!

This is the girl I interviewed who was soo sweet and stunning!

The other Tyra

Wholesome girl next door--Does anyone actually live next door to these girls?

So what do you think? I think any of these girls could be the Next Top Model. Don't forget to cast your vote on DC50tv.com! Who is your top 5?

SHOELICIOUS PICK OF THE DAY:

JESSICA SIMPSON STELANA $76.10


PRODUCT INFORMATION:

Heat things up with these sizzling-hot sandals from Jessica Simpson™.

*Leather upper.

*Hardware accents.

*1" platform.

*Man-made sole.

*4 3/4" heel.

*11.00 oz.


Say what you want about Jessica, but the girl knows her shoes. I love shopping at DSW for some of my designer kicks (without the designer prices.) I always gravitate to JS's shoes. I love the silver pewter color on these sandals. And for $76 dollars on sale and free shipping from Zappos, pick up a pair for you and your best friend!

WANT THE FUDGE WITHOUT THE PUDGE? "RECIPICK" OF THE WEEK:

GUILT FREE BROWNIES

This is a delicious ten-minute recipe to satisfy your brownie cravings and your desire to eat healthy! The recipe, if followed correctly, makes ten servings.

To make these brownies, first preheat the oven to three fifty degrees Fahrenheit. Next spray an 8 inch square baking pan with canola cooking spray.

Combine 1/2 cup unsweetened baking cocoa , 1 jar (4 oz.) prune baby food , 3 egg whites , 1 cup sugar , 1 tsp. salt , 1 tsp. vanilla , 1/2 cup flour and 1/4 cup nuts. The nuts are optional.

Bake the brownies for about half an hour or until they have the desired texture. Allow them to cool on the rack and then cut into 16 square pieces.

Each brownie contains only about .3 grams of fat.

And enjoy the fudge minus the pudge!

  1. --Vanessa xoxoxoxo



    No comments:

    Post a Comment