Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer Sunset Look feat. W&W Vanity Palette & YABY Cosmetics


Here's a look I've had in my mind for a long time. I never go neutral.. however I wanted to do more of a Deep neutral with a hot lower lashline.

I hope you enjoy my Youtube tutorial... and my blooper lmao... your comments are always welcome.. and thank you!!

PLEASE WATCH IN HD!



What I used:
(I don't need a primer, since the pots usually don't crease on me. It's optional, if paint pots crease on you, please use a primer.)

Base:
MAC Painterly Pot

Eyes
Wet & Wild Palette in Vanity
YABY Cosmetics in "Just Peachy #361"
YABY Cosmetics in "Perfect Wine #005"
YABY Cosmetics in "Sexy Salmon #491"
Heavenly Natural pigment in "Wish"
MAC "Sea Me" Shadestick
L'oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner
L'oreal Carbon Black Mascara
L'oreal HIP Chrome eyeliner in "Blue Spark"

Cheeks:
Wet & Wild Illuminating Powder in ""Strike-A-Pose-Rose #346"

Lips:
Wet & Wild Lipstick in "903c"
Revlon Lipgloss in "Coral Glow"

Eyebrows:
Jordana eye pencil in "Coffee Bean"

Directed & Edited: Tulio the most amazing man ever!

To purchase YABY Cosmetics please visit ONLY!:
http://www.camerareadycosmetics.com/proddetail.php?prod=YabyES-EyeshadowRefills-Y32

To purchase Heavenly Naturals please visit: http://www.heavenlynaturalbeauty.com



No comments:

Post a Comment