Saturday, September 18, 2010

Teal & Dark Blue Smokey Eye feat. Jesse's Girl & ELF Cosmetics



I wanted to do a look using Jesse's Girl Cosmetics. I've always been a fan, and a few years ago I had the chance to try a few of their pigments that were sent to me. I already had many but it was a great opportunity to try some great colors.

I did a blog review on queenbchronicle.com but it was erased unfortunately, with a lot of my old blog entries. :( It was a total bummer. However, I will soon do more looks featuring these great products in up coming videos! But for now I will show you a look done with products I purchased recently.

New to my arsenal of Jesse's Girl eye dusts was "Kiwi Rose" I LOVE this color. I can't even tell you how beautiful it looks in person. I mean in all honesty each of these Jesse's Girl eye dusts are vibrant and sooo highly pigmented it's amazing what kind of quality you get. I have 100% satisfaction on using these pigments in comparison to MAC pigments. I have a few MAC pigments and a few are very questionable for how much you pay.

Jesse's Girl is a great drugstore find. If you can't find it.. I provided a link below where you can purchase online. Again, I highly stand by these affordable eye dusts that will last forever. Seriously, these colors go on forever and you'll see by this video I only need a tad to go a long way.

Please check out the tutorial and let me know if you like it! Thank you again.

PLEASE WATCH IN HD!



What I used:
Base:
Scandalous Eyeshadow Base

Eyes:
Jesse's Girl Cosmetics "Mardi Gras" Eye Dust
Jesse's Girl Cosmetics "Blue Moon" Eye Dust
Jesse's Girl Cosmetics "Kiwi Rose" Eye Dust
ELF "Drama" Eyeshadow Quad Palette
ELF "Blue Moon" Eyeshadow Quad Palette
N.Y. C Liquid Eyeliner in "Black"
L'Oreal HIP Chrome Eyeliner in "Blue Spark"

Cheeks:
Wet &Wild Cosmetics "Pearlescent Pink" Blusher

Lips:
Wet & Wild "902c" lipstick
Jesse's Girl "Wicked" Liquid Crystal lipgloss

Eyebrows:
Jordana eye pencil in "Coffee Bean"


To Purchase Jesse's Girl Cosmetics please visit:
http://www.jessesgirlcosmetics.com/

Need AFFORDABLE BRUSHES?
Purchase Sigma through my link! Get a FREE GIFT with $30 purchase!
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment