Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween fun!

HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!

Wooo best time of the year! haha

This year's was sooo good, had the BEST weekend! I ended up doing the UTBM Market riunways for Dusk Moth and Avelina De Moray, and met some amazing people and made so many new friends! It was such a long, hooot hot hot day but I got some really cool photots and I bought myself an underbust waspie and a beautiful black dress for my birthday. I'm now 20, can't believe it!
I loved my outfit on the day, too lol

I got some new photos from the Halloween market day:

With my face on the Avelina De Moray clothing range tag, wheee!


With the lovley Avelina De Moray:


On the runway thingy:


On the day Model/Author Tara Moss came up to me and told me I was pretty, and took my photo. But stupidly, i didn't recognise her under her veil she was weraing and I just giggled stupidly at her and blushed, ARGH! Only when i got home did I recognise who she was, so embarassing, she's such a babe!

I'm so excited to get back into shooting in Mid December, so many shoot ideas i can't wait to make a reality! Metallica is next week too. So pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment